‘Big Vape: The Rise and Fall of Juul’ four-episode series is slated to premiere October 11, 2023, globally on Netflix
The four-episode series is slated to premiere October 11, globally on Netflix.
BIG VAPE tells the high-drama, rags-to-riches story of the controversial electronic cigarette company Juul which transformed from a scrappy Silicon Valley tech start-up run by two idealistic Stanford graduate students intent on making the world a better place into a multi-billion-dollar tobacco company that sparked an epidemic of youth addiction and lung disease.
NETFLIX DEBUTS TRAILER FOR ALL-NEW DOC-SERIES BIG VAPE: THE RISE AND FALL OF JUUL
ALL FOUR-EPISODES PREMIERE OCTOBER 11, GLOBALLY ON NETFLIX
· Netflix on Thursday debuted the trailer for the all-new doc-series Big Vape: The Rise and Fall of Juul. The four-episode series is slated to premiere October 11, 2023, globally on Netflix.
· ABOUT BIG VAPE: THE RISE AND FALL OF JUUL: Juul was the fastest-growing company in history. Now, they’re a cautionary tale. Based on the book Big Vape: The Incendiary Rise of Juul by TIME Health Correspondent Jamie Ducharme, and directed by R.J. Cutler (Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry; Belushi), this four-part doc-series unpacks twenty years of Silicon Valley innovation, influence, and insanity to explain the spectacular flameout of the vaping device that almost changed everything.
· Director & Executive Producer: R.J. Cutler
· Executive Producers: Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey for Amblin Television, Elise Pearlstein, Trevor Smith, and Lindsay Panell for This Machine, Ian Orefice and Rebecca Teitel for TIME Studios
· Production Companies: Amblin Television, This Machine (a part of Sony Pictures Television), and TIME Studios.