Adult Swim Drops All-New ‘Rick and Morty’ Trailer and Premiere Date for April Fools’ Day Surprise Hosted by Post Malone.
If that’s not enough, fans tuned in to see early releases of never-before-seen episodes from the network’s upcoming programming slate.
Those Who Know – Are Watching Adult Swim RIGHT NOW
Net Drops All-New Rick and Morty Trailer and Premiere Date for April Fools’ Day Surprise Hosted by Post Malone
Fans Also Treated to First Look at New Series Episodes
ICYMI: Adult Swim revealed the midseason return of Rick and Morty during the network’s annual April Fools’ stunt (AIRING RIGHT NOW) treating fans to a new trailer with the not so distant premiere date of Sunday, May 3rd for the remaining five episodes of season four. Check out the new trailer HERE.
Viewers were in for more surprises as rapper, singer/songwriter and Adult Swim super fan, Post Malone hosted the event along with co-hosts from the network’s flagship livestreaming show FishCenter Live who were on standby for fans to chat, skype, and call in.
If that’s not enough, fans tuned in to see early releases of never-before-seen episodes from the network’s upcoming programming slate including new episodes from Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal, The Shivering Truth and all-new series JJ Villard’s Fairy Tales and YOLO: Crystal Fantasy from Bushworld Adventure’s Michael Cusack.
Here’s the complete April Fools’ lineup from Adult Swim:
· Gemusetto Machu Picchu – highly-anticipated second season is coming this fall
· Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal – second half of premiere season airs this fall
· Dream Corp LLC – season 3 invades your brain this summer
· Tigtone – season 2 reveals all-new quests to conquer this fall
· YOLO: Crystal Fantasy – brand new animated series premieres August 9th
· The Shivering Truth – surreal second season debuts on May 10th
· Robot Chicken – the 10th season continues this summer and includes the show’s epic 200th episode
· Lazor Wulf – season 2 howls with more laughs this fall
· JJ Villard’s Fairy Tales – brand new animated series premieres May 10th
· 12 Oz. Mouse – long-awaited 3rd season comes this summer
· Tender Touches – expect more drama when season 3 returns this summer
Adult Swim (AdultSwim.com), launched in 2001, is a WarnerMedia network offering original and acquired animated and live-action series for young adults. Airing nightly from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. (ET/PT), Adult Swim is the #1 network with persons18-24, 18-34 and 18-49 and is seen in 85 million U.S. homes.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others.
WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).