TLC ALL-STARS & FRIENDS JOIN FORCES FOR “SAY YES TO THE DRESS: AMERICA,” TLC’S BIGGEST WEDDING SPECTACULAR EVER.
— TLC Also Unveils its 52 Brides, Representing All 50 States, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico —
(New York, NY) – TLC, the premier destination for all things wedding, today announced the TLC all-stars and special guests who are joining forces to pull off the wedding event and series of a lifetime, SAY YES TO THE DRESS: AMERICA. Iconic bridal expert Randy Fenoli, bridal designer Hayley Paige, CAKE BOSS’s Buddy Valastro, Emmy Award-winning host and style expert Lilliana Vazquez and fashion industry veteran Joe Zee will lend their talents to help 52 couples – one from every state, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico – tie the knot this summer in an extraordinary group wedding at a quintessential New York landmark: Central Park. Ten brides will be prominently featured throughout the 10-part series which is slated to premiere in January 2020, culminating in a two-hour wedding special.
A mainstay of TLC’s long-running wedding series, SAY YES TO THE DRESS, Randy Fenoli is taking on dual duties during the wedding extravaganza. In addition to overseeing the numerous dress appointments at Kleinfeld Bridal, Randy will also serve as the wedding officiant, marrying all 52 couples during the group ceremony. Fellow bridal designer Hayley Paige will take on the role of America’s bridesmaid and focus on styling the brides on the day of the wedding; she also custom-designed bridal veils for the big day. The CAKE BOSS himself, Buddy Valastro, will create and hand deliver one of his unique and eponymous confectionary creations: a wedding cake fit for 104 newlyweds! Rounding out the wedding crew are Lilliana Vazquez, TV personality and style expert, and Joe Zee, renowned fashion stylist & journalist, who will coordinate last-minute details with the brides and grooms, before serving as announcers and commentators as the brides debut their gowns during their walk down America’s aisle.
The 52 brides participating in SAY YES TO THE DRESS: AMERICA will represent their hometowns in a wedding experience like none other. Each bride will receive an all-expense paid trip to NYC, a private shopping event at Kleinfeld Bridal where they will be gifted a wedding gown from a curated selection and the group wedding at Central Park.
Now, for the first time, TLC is revealing the names of the couples participating in the upcoming nuptials.
· Connecticut: Stephanie Loeb & Brent Martyniuk of New Haven
· Delaware: Joanna Wicks & Steven Talmo of New Castle
· District of Columbia: Jackie Chiao & Daniel Caley of Washington, D.C.
· Maine: Brittany Dalrymple & Benjamin Brown of Eliot
· Maryland: Bethany Tognocchi & Julie Lyst of Gaithersburg
· Massachusetts: Casey Bellis & RJ Riddinger of Templeton
· New Hampshire: Leishlany (Lany) Bonilla & Michael Melendez of Nashua
· New Jersey: Gabriella Campisi & Anthony Naso of Toms River
· New York: LoAles Cruz & Jordan Mercado of The Bronx
· Pennsylvania: Cassandra Foley & Kellen Matthews-Thompson of Philadelphia
· Rhode Island: Nikole Moutinho & Erivan (Branco) Dos Santos of Harrisville
· Vermont: Emily Pilgrim & James Fisher of Burlington
· Alabama: Kimberly Bailey & Dan McClellan of Birmingham
· Arkansas: Shannon Hudson & Johan den Toom of Rogers
· Florida: Shanese Crosson & Matthew Wallace of Tampa
· Georgia: Katie & Aaron of Evans
· Kentucky: Talana Young & Bronson Harris of Georgetown
· Louisiana: Michaela Smith & Emmanuel Abodoh of Shreveport
· Mississippi: Madelon Taylor & Jonathan Flippo of Louisville
· North Carolina: Taylor Salama & Joseph Salama of Carthage
· South Carolina: Morgan Williams & Jennifer Weaver of Greenville
· Tennessee: Courtney Krueger & Bobby Scott of Cordova
· Virginia: Nichelle Broner & Sheron Jones of Reston
· West Virginia: Erin Looney & Scott Roberts of Lesage
· Arizona: Lindsey Stegemoller & Benjamin Murphy of Phoenix
· New Mexico: Lauren Boyes & Chad Drummond of Roswell
· Oklahoma: Jaeden Cotton & Betty Blake of Oklahoma City
· Texas: Helecia Williams & Nick Walker of Houston
· Illinois: Kristina Burke & Tom Derrig of Joliet
· Indiana: Sidney Fisher & Connor Vanover of New Paris
· Iowa: Allison Boyer & Avery Jacobs of Burlington
· Kansas: Cat Wurtz & Bradley Mills of Riley
· Michigan: Lacy Galas & Miles Joyce of Rockford
· Minnesota: Brittany Wenzel & Phil Reyerson of Minneapolis
· Missouri: Jenn Halaz & Steve Coticchio of St. Louis
· Nebraska: Erika Schwanke & Joshua Belle of La Vista
· North Dakota: Roxy Familia-Veras & Jacob Friesz of Mandan
· Ohio: Raquel Flanigan & Julius Brown of Toledo
· South Dakota: Heidi Kronaizl & Austin Bushong of Brookings
· Wisconsin: Emmy Seidling & David Adams of New Richmond
· Alaska: Jenni Sottile & Luke Bell of Eagle River
· California: Sky Pelham & Doug Le of Orange
· Colorado: Sammie Jo Woodard & Andy Bleiler of Basalt
· Hawaii: Rebecca Smith & Sean Ianno of Honolulu
· Idaho: Miranda Folk & Masin Hawkins of Post Falls
· Montana: Maggie Green & Curtis Amos, Jr. of Bozeman
· Nevada: Jessica Wood & Christian Brady of Las Vegas
· Oregon: Annelise Moss & Kevin Bretthauer of Hillsboro
· Utah: Jesse Coleman & Kristopher James of Draper
· Washington: Lena de Guzman & Geoffrey Kraabel of Pullman
· Wyoming: Kelsey Padilla & Brian Robles of Gillette
· Susan Palacios & Carlos Pagan of Ponce
From the all-star talent to the all-American brides, SAY YES TO THE DRESS: AMERICA is poised to be the biggest wedding event of the year and promises to deliver all of the glitz, glamour and gowns that fans have come to love.
Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #SYTTD, and stay up to date with the latest show news on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
SAY YES TO THE DRESS is produced by Half Yard Productions, a Red Arrow Studios company, for TLC.