Bravo’s ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Returns for a Season of New Beginnings on Wednesday, February 17, at 9PM ET/PT
Returning for season 11 are Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Margaret Josephs, Dolores Catania, Jackie Goldschneider, and Jennifer Aydin.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey” premieres on Wednesday, February 17, at 9pm ET/PT.
· Returning for season 11 are Housewives: Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Margaret Josephs, Dolores Catania, Jackie Goldschneider, and Jennifer Aydin.
Coming up this season:
· After tragically losing her father and ending her marriage, Teresa makes the decision to list her home to create a new chapter for herself and her daughters. Ready to get back in the dating game, she surprisingly meets someone new and her personal life becomes the talk of the town yet again.
· With her kids growing up quicker than she wants, Melissa is forced to have some uncomfortable conversations. Meanwhile, Melissa’s business continues to thrive, and she becomes increasingly independent, but as she and Joe head into their 16th year of marriage, different views about the direction of their life going forward makes them both call into question the future of their relationship.
· Margaret’s home renovations are finally coming about during quarantine, and with a fruitful career under her belt, she decides to write a book revealing the secrets to her life and success in business. But looking back on her past opens old wounds and puts a strain on her relationship with her husband, Joe. Will she have to write a new chapter?
· On the edge of turning 50, Dolores is feeling and looking her best after a tummy tuck and the extra time she is spending with her kids. But keeping secrets from David proves to be tricky, and pressure mounts when the other women question if she’s settling for less while their commitment plans still loom.
· When cheating rumors swirl around her marriage, Jackie questions her relationships with the women. Will she be able to move forward, or will she decide that her fate lies with a new circle of friends?
· Jennifer struggles to deal with the lingering awkwardness with Melissa, along with her parents’ marital issues due to the pandemic. With her father now living with her, she unleashes trouble in her relationship with her mother. And, as she continues to defend her father, Jennifer begins to wonder whether the fissures between them can ever be healed.
“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” is produced for Bravo by Sirens Media, an ITV America company, with Jessica Sebastian-Dayeh, Jordana Hochman, Amy Kohn and Lauren Volonakis serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen is also an executive producer.