Paramount+ Announces Series Regulars and Additional Cast for Highly-Anticipated Original Series, ‘1883’
Audie Rick, Marc Rissmann, Eric Nelsen, James Landry Hébert, Dawn Olivieri, Emma Malouff, Alex Fine, Gratiela Brancusi, Anna Fiamora, Nichole Galicia, Stephanie Nur, Amanda Jaros, Noah Le Gros and Martin Sensmeier join the highly anticipated “Yellowstone” prequel.
Audie Rick, Marc Rissmann, Eric Nelsen, James Landry Hébert, Dawn Olivieri, Emma Malouff, Alex Fine, Gratiela Brancusi, Anna Fiamora, Nichole Galicia, Stephanie Nur, Amanda Jaros, Noah Le Gros and Martin Sensmeier join the highly anticipated Yellowstone prequel.
Rick, Rissmann, Nelsen and Hébert join as series regulars, alongside the star-studded cast including Academy Award(R) nominee legend Sam Elliott, Grammy Award(R) Winner Tim McGraw, Grammy Award(R) Winner Faith Hill, Academy Award(R) winner Billy Bob Thornton, Isabel May and LaMonica Garrett.
· Audie Rick will play young ‘John Dutton Sr.’
*Represented by Paloma Model & Talent
· Marc Rissmann will play ‘Josef’, a European immigrant who is married to ‘Risa’, who travels with an employed crew to guide his group across the frontier.
*Represented by Neon Kite, A3 and Curtis Brown
· Eric Nelsen will play ‘Ennis’, a young, handsome cowboy who agrees to help escort a group of inexperienced men, women and children north to find a home.
*Represented by CESD Talent Agency and The Boothe Group
· James Landry Hébert will play ‘Wade’, a young cowboy who finds himself as part of a crew for a caravan of hopeful travelers making their way north for a better life.
*Represented by Link Entertainment and The Kohner Agency
· Dawn Olivieri will play ‘Claire’, a fierce, practical and sharp widow who joins her brother and his family on a trip to find a new home.
*Represented by Thruline Entertainment and Talentworks
· Emma Malouff will play ‘Mary Abel,’ the daughter of Claire and the niece of James and Margaret Dutton, who joins her family on their journey West.
*Represented by Jess Canty at Cinterra Entertainment for Management and Milton Perea and Nicole Jolley at AEFH for agency
· Alex Fine will play ‘Grady’, an experienced cowboy and the leader of a crew of six drovers, who agrees to help an inexperienced crew round-up longhorn for their long journey.
*Represented by WME and Untitled Entertainment
· Gratiela Brancusi will play ‘Noemi’, a woman with two young boys who is recently widowed.
*Represented by Liz Fuller, Citizen Skull Management and Leigh Keene & Luli Batista , Sovereign Talent Group
· Anna Fiamora will play ‘Risa’, a young immigrant woman who is married to ‘Josef’ and joins the traveling camp to move west.
*Represented by SK Management
· Amanda Jaros will play ‘Alina’ a weary but hopeful immigrant woman who speaks little English but has much resolve.
*Represented by Nora Manz at Shirley Hamilton Talent and Entertainment Lab
· Nichole Galicia will play ‘Guinevere’, a local prostitute who works in Fort Worth, Texas.
*Represented by Zero Gravity Management
· Stephanie Nur will play ‘Melodi’, a beguiling prostitute who works at the saloon.
*Represented by Metropolitan Talent Agency
· Noah Le Gros will play ‘Colton’, a young cowboy in the wagon camp who knows the ropes and has some smart insights about the dangers of their journey.
*Represented by Framework Entertainment
· Martin Sensmeier will play ‘Sam’, a Comanche Native-American Warrior.
*Represented by Buchwald and Justine Hunt of Hines and Hunt Entertainment
Created by Academy Award(R) Nominee and Yellowstone’ co-creator Taylor Sheridan, 1883 is the highly anticipated prequel to the Emmy(R) nominated series “Yellowstone,” and launches December 19th on Paramount+.
1883 follows the Dutton family as they embark on a journey west through the Great Plains toward the last bastion of untamed America. It is a stark retelling of Western expansion, and an intense study of one family fleeing poverty to seek a better future in America’s promised land – Montana.
Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios, 1883 is executive produced by Sheridan, John Linson, Art Linson, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle and Bob Yari