Netflix Announces ‘Murderville,’ A New Comedy Series Starring Will Arnett, Premiering on February 3
Annie Murphy, Conan O’Brien, Ken Jeong, Kumail Nanjiani, Marshawn Lynch and Sharon Stone are among the featured guest stars.
Synopsis: Meet Senior Detective Terry Seattle (Will Arnett), Homicide Division. For Terry, every day means a new murder case and a new celebrity guest star as his partner. But here’s the catch: each episode’s guest star isn’t being given the script. They have no idea what’s about to happen to them. Together, the guest star and Terry Seattle will have to improvise their way through the case… but it will be up to each celebrity guest alone to name the killer. Join them as they punch a one-way ticket to Murderville. The six-episode procedural crime comedy premieres globally on Netflix on February 3. Based off the BAFTA award winning BBC3 series Murder in Successville by Tiger Aspect Productions and Shiny Button Productions.
· Main Cast:
· Will Arnett as Detective Terry Seattle
· Haneefah Wood as Chief Rhonda Jenkins – Seattle
· Lilan Bowden as Medical Examiner Amber Kang
· Phillip Smithey as Detective Darren ‘Daz’ Phillips
· Celebrity Guest Stars: Annie Murphy, Conan O’Brien, Ken Jeong, Kumail Nanjiani, Marshawn Lynch, Sharon Stone
· Executive Producers: Will Arnett, Marc Forman, Jonathan Stern, Peter Principato, Brian Steinberg. Tom Davis, Andy Brereton and James De Frond
· Showrunner, Writer, Executive Producer: Krister Johnson
· Directors: Iain Morris, Brennan Shroff
· Writers: Anna Drezen, Chadd Gindin, Craig Rowin, Jack Kukoda, Marina Cockenberg, Kerry O’Neill, Hannah Levy and Adriana Robles
· Production Companies: Electric Ave; Abominable Pictures; Artists First; Sony Pictures Television
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 214 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments