Good Girls get rewarded!
Despite a shortened season 3 (only 11 episodes) as a result of the pandemic, NBC has renewed Good Girls for season 4.
The drama series has done well in the ratings and has also perfomed well on Netflix where the first couple of seasons are streaming.
The press release is below:
· NBC has renewed its hit drama “Good Girls” for a fourth season.
· Here’s a link of the cast receiving the good news:
· “Good Girls” has averaged a 0.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.4 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” Nielsens, with the show’s Feb. 16 season premiere growing to a 3.3 rating in 18-49 and 7.8 million viewers with digital and linear viewing recorded to date.
· The show derives 58% of its 35-day 18-49 rating from digital sources and has seen its digital 18-49 viewership grow this season versus last by 50%, making it NBC’s #2 show this season on digital platforms.
· The cast includes Christina Hendricks, Retta, Mae Whitman, Reno Wilson, Manny Montana, Lidya Jewett, Isaiah Stannard and Matthew Lillard.
· Jenna Bans and Bill Krebs write and executive produce. Michael Weaver directs and executive produces. Mark Wilding also executive produces.
· “Good Girls” is produced by Universal Television.