BRAVO MEDIA’S “THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA” KICKS OFF A REVEALING THREE-PART REUNION BEGINNING SUNDAY, APRIL 7 AT 8PM ET/PT
Network Debuts New Three-Part Special “The Real Housewives of Atlanta Porsha’s Having A Baby” on Sunday, April 28 at 8PM ET/PT
· Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” three-part reunion premieres on Sunday, April 7 at 8pm ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen sits down with Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Shamari DeVoe, Nene Leakes, Eva Marcille, Porsha Williams, Marlo Hampton and Tanya Sam
· Reunion Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-11/videos/your-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-1
· Behind-the-scenes secrets from the Season 11 Reunion: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-11/videos/go-backstage-at-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta
Reunion Part I airs on Sunday, April 7 at 8pm ET/PT
· A very pregnant and glowing Porsha relives the highlights of her relationship with Dennis, but things quickly heat up when Eva is put in the hotseat.
· Kandi becomes emotional as she updates the ladies on her surrogacy journey.
· Cynthia confronts Nene, while Porsha and Kandi address their on-again, off-again relationship when it comes to social media.
Reunion Part II airs on Sunday, April 14 at 8pm ET/PT
· Kandi clues Porsha in to what the streets were saying regarding the timeline of her and Dennis’ relationship.
· Nene is joined by husband Gregg and the two get candid about his cancer diagnosis and their marriage.
· Marlo and Tanya join the ladies and they all rehash the drama of their Destin and Tokyo trips.
· Tempers flare when the ladies discuss the infamous “Bye Wig” party.
Reunion Part III airs on Sunday, April 21 at 8pm ET/PT
· The “Bye Wig” party saga continues and Marlo is accused of adding fuel to the fallout.
· Cynthia glows as she talks about her whirlwind relationship with Mike Hill, while hinting at wedding bells.
· The ladies discuss the drama surrounding Eva’s wedding party and her finances takes center stage.
· Tensions rise when Nene and Cynthia go head to head.
Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta Porsha’s Having a Baby” premieres on Sunday, April 28 at 8pm ET/PT
In the special:
· Porsha is engaged to the love of her life and expecting her first child.
· Her fairytale ending is not without its share of drama however, and she and Dennis soon realize that they may be in over their heads.
· In an effort to garner the support they desperately need, they decide to bring in reinforcements – their mothers.
· Between disagreeing on where they should call home and struggling to blend their families all under one roof, the couple must do everything in their power to prepare for their baby.