Amazon Studios Orders New Dating Competition Series ‘Twin Love,’ Hosted by Iconic Twin Duo Brie and Nikki Bella
In the U.S. and UK, Twin Love will also premiere simultaneously on the free, ad-supported service Amazon Freevee.
From ITV Entertainment, the social dating experiment explores love in a whole new way
Amazon Studios today announced that it has ordered Twin Love to series. From ITV Entertainment, the new dating competition will be hosted by WWE Hall of Famers and TV personalities Brie and Nikki Bella, and will premiere on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide this summer. In the U.S. and UK, Twin Love will also premiere simultaneously on the free, ad-supported service Amazon Freevee.
“Twin Love is a social dating experience like no other, blending the specificity of being a twin – someone born, quite literally, with a biological soulmate – with the universality of being single and searching for lasting romantic love,” said Lauren Anderson, head of AVOD Original Content and Unscripted Programming, Amazon Studios. “Thanks to Brie and Nikki Bella, for their willingness to bring their personal experience to this series; to our cast, for their openness, playfulness, and vulnerability; and to the unscripted team at Amazon Studios, who championed this series. Our goal is to help couples find love in a fun, unique way, and we can’t wait to share Twin Love with Prime Video and Freevee audiences this summer.”
Twin Love is a social dating experiment that explores the love lives of identical twins. Ten sets of twins will be split up and placed into two houses of “identical” casts, where they’ll begin a unique and compelling search for love. With double the fun and drama, the series will discover if their inherent similarities extend to their romantic desires. When separated from their twin brothers and sisters – some for the first time ever – will they pursue the same identical partners? Or will their choices be dramatically different?
Twin Love is produced by Amazon Studios and ITV America’s ITV Entertainment. Simon Thomas, Bernie Schaeffer, Kenny Rosen, and Jessica Nahmias serve as executive producers. The series is based on a format created by ITV Studios Netherlands.
Meet the Hosts
Iconic twin sisters Brie and Nikki Bella are TV personalities, hosts, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, executive producers, New York Times best-selling authors, motivational speakers, and WWE Hall of Famers. With a dash of “Twin Magic,” Nikki and Brie have entertained millions around the world with their athleticism, confidence, and genuine personalities.
Together, they co-host The Bellas Podcast on SiriusXM’s Stitcher and can currently be seen in the E! special-event series Nikki Bella Says I Do, which premiered in January 2023. Brie and Nikki also starred on E!’s hit reality shows Total Divas and Total Bellas.
Brie recently competed on Fox’s competition series The Real Dirty Dancing, and Nikki is the host of the celebrity competition show Barmageddon, which is executive produced by Blake Shelton and Carson Daly for USA Network. Additionally, Nikki was recently seen as a judge on NBC’s America’s Got Talent Extreme.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports – all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
· Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films including Emmy winners The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Lizzo’s Watch Out for the Big Grrrls, Emmy-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, and the smash hits The Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Shotgun Wedding, Samaritan, Thirteen Lives, The Tender Bar, Being the Ricardos, The Tomorrow War, Reacher, and Coming 2 America. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
· Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like HBO Max, discovery+, Paramount+, BET+, MGM+, ViX+, PBS KIDS, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME – no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available atamazon.com/channels.
· Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
· Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
· Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping, savings, and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, ultrafast grocery delivery and pickup, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, prescription savings, and access to ad-free music, books, and games. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
Amazon Freevee, formerly IMDb TV
Amazon Freevee is a streaming video service with thousands of premium movies and TV shows, including Originals and FAST channels, available anytime, for free.
· Expansive Catalog: Amazon Freevee offers viewers ambitious Originals, including Bosch: Legacy; Emmy-winning court program Judy Justice; coming-of-age drama High School; reality design series Hollywood Houselift with Jeff Lewis; comedy series Sprung; music documentary Post Malone: Runaway; heist drama Leverage: Redemption; spy thriller Alex Rider; and the sports docuseries UNINTERRUPTED’s Top Class: The Life and Times of the Sierra Canyon Trailblazers. Combined with an always updating library of broadly appealing hit movies and TV shows across a wide selection of genres, and a catalog of more than 200 FAST channels, including Judy Justice and Crime 360; Amazon Freevee delivers customers the content they would expect to see on a paid service.
· Free: The entire catalog of content on the service is free. No paid subscriptions necessary.
· Limited Ads: Freevee provides customers highly sought content supported by limited advertising.
· Instant Access: Freevee is available as an app on Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and within the Prime Video app. Freevee is available as an app on third party devices including Roku, Samsung smart TVs (2017-2021 models), Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Comcast’s Xfinity Flex, Xfinity X1, Chromecast with Google TV, NVIDIA SHIELD and other Android TV devices, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles, as well as LG Smart TVs (2018-2021 models). The app is also available on iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices.
To learn more about Amazon Freevee, visit www.amazon.com/freevee and follow @AmazonFreevee.
About ITV Entertainment
ITV Entertainment, part of ITV America, is one of the largest international producers for the US market and a major force in acquiring, developing and producing programming for US networks. ITV Entertainment has a wide slate of series with major networks and streaming platforms, including Twin Love (Amazon); Love Island (Peacock); Emmy-winning series Queer Eye (Netflix); Hell’s Kitchen (FOX); The Chase (ABC) and The First 48 (A&E), among many others.
Leave a Reply